Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kreativ (like / and) Krazy

I got to say this is a truly wonderful award coming from a truly wonderful friend and an awesome blogger. Vivek has awarded me with the "Kreativ Blogger" title. Well, to say, i'm truly honored with the award. At first I saw that it looked like a pretty little piece of embroidery and if it hadn't been mentioned explicitly as "(Award)" in the brackets below the title, I would have thought it was a proposed design for a coaster. Just kidding. If I go any further, I have every possibility of losing the award which i'd hate to be a victim of. So, to conclude, i'd just say that i'm really happy to have got this award for my so called "kreativ-ty" and i'm honored to have got it from Vivek. Thanks!



5 comments:

Vivek said...

An Embroided Coaster?
Why you little ... grmphh!
:D
Creativity is your forefront characteristic!

Vibushan L Narayan said...

LOL :D Thanks ;)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

I agree handsdown with Vivek when he says "Creativity is your forefront characteristic"

Vivek said...

Rubbing salt on the wound!

http://vivek1186.blogspot.com/2008/12/another.html

Vibushan L Narayan said...

@Rakesh
Thanks :D